Arcteryx Gamma Hoodie review

olyclimber

I got an Arcteryx Gamma Hoodie for those morning dashes between the car and the office when its raining. I liked the understated black color and the stylish fit. I got it in the black color and goes well with black jeans and my Steve Madden shoes, capped with a simple black t-shirt. However, last Saturday while sipping on my hot caffienated beverage of choice in my coffee shop, I noticed that some of the threads have already come undone. I thought we had exported manufacturing competence to the third world? I mean, I realize these people were probably still out gathering furs of animals for trade just last year, but what does it take to train these Canadians how to stitch a thread? Do we need to send up some missionaries to convert these heathens into fine Italian tailors?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that you should apologize for your hurtful statements. Those poor Canadians may one day (far in the future of course) have access to the internet and they might find this thread and be very hurt. Why, I read in The Utne Reader just the other day that they even have electricity up there now and a Starbucks is planned for whatever their big town is!

How long will it be before they are sipping mocchiattos and reading this site just like us, eh!?!?

Maybe it would be more humane to not teach them to read.

I believe it's too late for the approach of cultural non-interference. I mean, some guy recently just crossed the border with a bunch of delicate soil tissues on his mountain bike, thereby dooming their ecosystem, so I feel it's our responsibility to uplift the poor little dears and show them the light of reason.

Surely you jest! Starbucks is planning to move into whatever is their largest settlement? They must have established a value & exchange system for shiny objects and pretty pebbles.

Hmmm, "shiny objects and pretty pebbles"... do the cretins to the north know what gold is? Maybe Starbucks is on to something...