hey luke!

G-spotter

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you spend the next couple weekends cleaning it up and I'll climb it in 2007, deal? sweet. Plus that yellow shit is annoying as hell. Remember those other boulders next to the lake with the yellow cave? if you touch that stuff it just blankets everything.

but still looks fun, pretty short though huh?

no hold out to the left on the taller portion of the face?

Have you ever been to those boulders out off the highway? On the south side of the highway? You have to kind of bushwack up the hill and walk across an old maintenance road where there are power lines? They are outside of hope a bit. There is some rad stuff there, but parking on that 4 lane highway sucks. Mike from Van had some pics up on some website from like 5 years ago....I think they are on 0fric.

yeah i've been there, almost got my car towed. the hot spot now is down by silver lake, at "leamer rocks". nick from the gym told me how to find it last fall after i had spent several days looking fruitlessly at the wrong km marker crazy.gif

this thing is bigger than it looks in the pic, maybe 20 feet high? standing on the ground i couldn't even reach the bottom of the big flake.

but i did find a way to get on top of that big boulder with the flat incuts you might remember from your last trip... i trundled off a giant magic carpet [:D]