• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
gyselinck

Random Crap For Sale

Don't worry about shipping, I'll cover it.

Black Diamond Contact Strap Crampons: 1.5 years old, heavy use, but a file could make em' as good as new. I've done my hardest leads in these baby's, bomber crampon. $45.00

6146image00111.jpg

Joker, 9.1, 60 meter. Used less then a dozen times. Warning: Possible core shot in the dead center, 30 meter mark. Not a fall, raped over a sharp edge. Other then that, still good. I don't know, buy it and make some shoelaces or something. But seriously, cut it up and have two 30 m ropes... $60.00

6146image0031.jpg

Set of slung heaxes. Great for climbing at Tieton. $40.00 Yes, I'll cover the shipping on these heafty boys.

6146image0021.jpg

Also, I pulled about three hundred feet of webbing out of the enchantments last summer, thus lots and lots of rapel rings. Let me know if you need any of these.

kinda shady on the rope! "possible core shot" = no good! are the rap rings folded alum or welded steel?

folded aluminum. Im saying it has a core shot, or it sure looks and feels it, I cant tell for sure however. But if you want a rope for your kids, or two good 30 meter ropes, it's as good as new.

Some people just don't like kids man. It's a good rope, I paid $198 for it, used it less then a 12 times, when I rapped (not raped) over a sharp corner. The coreshot is in the dead middle of the rope. If you cut it out, the ends are fine. I just don't have any use for two more 30 meter ropes.

interested in the crampons, are they still available and what size of boots will they cover.

Thanks

scott

Still avilable, hexes are sold. The crampons fit any size boot. They even work well in tennis shoes and soft boots. I used em a lot on techniqal crap, so the front points are a lot smaller then they used to be. But it would be a good non techniqual crampon now, ie mount rainer, etc.