dilbert

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony is Dilbert's shower grout likely doesn't need cleaning as his engineering background has left him with 4th grade level social skills so while comparative lit guy is out on dates interacting with females in person Dilbert is at home backing up his hard drive, cleaning his shower grout, and spraying on the internet.

Furthermore this truth is the whole reason Dilbert (and other engineers *hint* *hint*) dislike comparative lit guy and as book smart as they are can't understand why the girls don't flock to individuals such as Dilbert.

hahaha.gifmoon.gifboxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gifwazzup.gif

yoda.gif

The irony is Dilbert's shower grout likely doesn't need cleaning as his engineering background has left him with 4th grade level social skills so while comparative lit guy is out on dates interacting with females in person Dilbert is at home backing up his hard drive, cleaning his shower grout, and spraying on the internet.

Furthermore this truth is the whole reason Dilbert (and other engineers *hint* *hint*) dislike comparative lit guy and as book smart as they are can't understand why the girls don't flock to individuals such as Dilbert.

yoda.gif

Bite me comparative lit/recreational resources boy the_finger.gif

Can you please compare and contrast these two windshirts? I have lots of spare cash to spend wazzup.gif

Now, who knows the difference between Pin-Yin and Wades-Giles?

yoda.gif

Can you please compare and contrast these two windshirts? I have lots of spare cash to spend wazzup.gif

Ummm... I've had my MS longer than you hahaha.gifboxing_smiley.gifmoon.gif And I bet I'm younger than you too hahaha.gifyellaf.gifevils3d.gif

I am one of the few engneers whose shower grout also needs cleaning hahaha.gifsmileysex5.gifyellaf.gifboxing_smiley.gifwazzup.gif

Edited by John Frieh

yoda.gif

Ummm... I've had my MS longer than you hahaha.gifboxing_smiley.gifmoon.gif And I bet I'm younger than you too hahaha.gifyellaf.gifevils3d.gif

I am one of the few engneers whose shower grout also needs cleaning hahaha.gifsmileysex5.gifyellaf.gifboxing_smiley.gifwazzup.gif

Somehow I doubt your younger and have had your Masters longer cool.gif. Maybe one, but chances of both are mighty slim.

Unless your'e one of those freakish child prodigies who finished college as a teenager. In which case i'm so sorry your parents did that to you! It would explain the foot in mouth syndrome though

hahaha.gif

You forgot to ask what he was wearing right now...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess some combination of a lab coat, safety glasses, hard hat, pocket protector, pager, palm, etc etc yellaf.gifhahaha.gifwink.gifwazzup.gif

hey! knock it off! i look hot in my white polyesther attire!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess some combination of a lab coat, safety glasses, hard hat, pocket protector, pager, palm, etc etc yellaf.gifhahaha.gifwink.gifwazzup.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

the answer is no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no.

And only 28 tongue.gif

I turned 27 just last Dec..

OLD FOGIE yellaf.gif

Hey I need an intern this summer... got any plans yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifhahaha.gifwazzup.gifwink.gifwave.gif

the answer is no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no.

And only 28 tongue.gif

I turned 27 just last Dec..

OLD FOGIE yellaf.gif

Hey I need an intern this summer... got any plans yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifhahaha.gifwazzup.gifwink.gifwave.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

Yeah, but I've had my MS since since 2001 bitch wazzup.gifwave.gifrockband.gifthe_finger.gif

Intern! yelrotflmao.gif lmao, I've hired people older than you boxing_smiley.gif

yoda.gif