MORE VOTE FOR CRAZYJZ

crazyjizzy

I would like to thank the thousands who have sent me PM’s of encouragement, wishing me luck in my quest to become Uber Moderator. It is for you, that I am doing this.

I have been asked, why I want to become Uber Moderator. It is a well-known fact, that the starting pay for a CC moderator is $65K a year, before bonuses. As an Uber Moderator, I should be able to clear about $100K. But it is not about the money, and it is not about me. CC needs a wakeup in the moderator section. CC needs me as Uber Moderator, but it also needs new moderators, namely RuMR, Pope, Dru, and MisterE. And CC needs to un ban some people. We need Dwayner and Trask back, now. We need more fun. I propose we auction off daily banning rights. Pay enough, and ban your nemesis. This may be good for the coffers of CC, but it bodes ill for some.

We need a new system of forums. I propose that CC has only four forums

1) Spray. For most stuff, since it is all horseshit anyway

2) Super Secret Forum. This will be a “pay per view” item.

Consider the fun when some self-important moderator has

To contend with 300 Dru posts.

3) CCH is fucked. Come here to discuss the many ways CCH is fucked

4) Trask’s Blog.

Thank you for your support

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Crazy,

It clearly states in our filing with SEC that all moderators will not be compensated more then $65k a year. Now since Uber Moderator has the word Moderator in it, your maximum salary would be, you guessed it, $65k a year. I hope this clears up some confusion.

This is some fucked up shit

Dear Mr. Crazy,

It clearly states in our filing with SEC that all moderators will not be compensated more then $65k a year. Now since Uber Moderator has the word Moderator in it, your maximum salary would be, you guessed it, $65k a year. I hope this clears up some confusion.

You see here, THE MAN, is trying to discourage me in my run for Uber Moderator. Why? Cause they're scared, scared I'm going to turn their little world upside down, scared that I am going to show the people the truth. How scared are they? They are so scared they have come up with a canidate of their own, one who only wishes to please his masters, one who cares not a lick for the people.

Fear this person. Fear Foraker, he bodes ill for the good people of this site.