lots o' ice goodies - boots, screws, tools, etc.

toad

Time for me to hang up the tools- plenty of years of adventure, and no serious injuries, so my time on the ice is done. I will post photos of all equipment shortly, but I just wanted to get this stuff out there while winter is in full effect. Please feel free to post any questions and we can discuss prices. Thanks very much.

Parting with a variety of equipment:

2 BD Black Wizard straight shaft tools- first year they made the fully modular heads, rubber coated carbon shaft. In great condition

Lowe Rigid Light Fangs- well worn, but still would be fine for easy/moderate technical ice

BD screws- some short, some long. No falls, no rust on any.

100m Bluewater 10mm superdry rope- I know, used rope, but no falls- only rapps off climbs

Yates BigWall Harness- Big, comfy, totally adjustable

Patagonia One Piece Climbing Shell- worn once. Size XL I am 6'4" 200lbs, and I have room for layering. Three layer-type kevalr and nylon material, with all the bells and whistles

Size 14 Lowa Denali boots with Red Hot liners- used, but if you are new, and have big feet, a cheap way to find yourself stuck to a 'fall.

Berhaus SuperYeti super gaitors- XXL (=/- sizes 12 to 14) nearly new, perfect condition, very toasty (I used to live in Alaska and these babies work)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the :

Size 14 Lowa Denali boots with Red Hot liners, and the

Berhaus SuperYeti super gaitors- XXL (=/- sizes 12 to 14) nearly new, perfect condition, very toasty (I used to live in Alaska and these babies work)

I will be home today but unless you take paypal, I won't be able to make the exchange of $$$ for goods until Monday.