oregon/washington climbing partners wanted...

jasonbloker

Hi all I am looking for some climbing partners for climbing any and all the major summits in oregon and washington... i have been climbing for going on my second year but have only climbed Hood solo about 6 times now...woulod love to climb with others so that I can attempt other routes and other summits if you are intested reply to this message or e mail me at jasonbloker@yahoo.com ....hope to hear from some of you soon...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm based in Portland when I'm there. Am free weekdays. Could try a summit or practice technique in snow and ice.

I'm looking for folks to adventure with during the week of Jan 30 to Feb 3, one or more days - whatever.

Climb, ski, snowshoe - I have most gear I'd need. Just don't want to be in Portland all week.

• 2 weeks later...

I too am new to this sport. I am available wed.thur. fri.

and some sat. I have most equip and will get whatever is

needed.Only summited 1 peak so far,Mt Adams south side under 3 hrs. Would like to do Hood,Raineer, Or Adams via

Mazama Glacier, etc. I am familiar with roped travel, Ice ax, self arrest, self rescue techniques.