I'm officially a nerd

knotzen

I bought a six-pack of Snowcap, because y'all rave on it...and I didn't like it! I actually poured the bottle down the drain after two sips. Geek_em8.gif

I don't know if I can even call myself a climber after this humiliating incident. I may have to be excommunicated from this fine community of hard-person beer connoisseurs. frown.gif

Or punished. laugh.gif

(Meanwhile, anyone with a taste for Snowcap, swing by Issyquah for a free fiver.)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to go for lighter beers--pale ales and wheats, especially. I didn't know Snowcap was a dark beer; it was too strong for me.

I had a similar experience with Guinness recently--bought a Costco 9-pack and ended up giving it away. tongue.gif

Maybe this time I'll learn to stick with what I know I like (with beer, anyway). cantfocus.gif

I bought a six-pack of Snowcap, because y'all rave on it...and I didn't like it! I actually poured the bottle down the drain after two sips. Geek_em8.gif

I don't know if I can even call myself a climber after this humiliating incident. I may have to be excommunicated from this fine community of hard-person beer connoisseurs. frown.gif

Or punished. laugh.gif

(Meanwhile, anyone with a taste for Snowcap, swing by Issyquah for a free fiver.)

I like dark beers and I've been known to give out a punishing now and again.

Or punished. laugh.gif

I like dark beers and I've been known to give out a punishing now and again.

Oh, yeah??? hahaha.gif