Take me out Enumclaw Style

catbirdseat

HEY PUNKS! I said i had trouble thinking...

what, open season on me? I see everyone got their tags... the_finger.gif

don't even have to get a tag to hunt you rumr. you're considered a common pest, there's a reward for every bit of your hide that's turned in

arghhhhh...demoted to vermin and varmit status...

make that snafflehound status cry.gif

Edited by RuMR

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and yes, all men have a bit of jerk in them. some more than others!

as opposed to women who are all sugar and spice rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

No, women get a bit of the jerk put in them, too.

if they are lucky, but dont worry there are always power tools and cats. pitty.gif

<SNIP> Finding a man with a heart that works is damn near impossible.

You really think that????? Wow...

Yes.

Yup...I agree.

as opposed to women who are all sugar and spice rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

if they are lucky, but dont worry there are always power tools and cats. pitty.gif

Yes.

hmmm...talk to some dads out there...might change your mind...maybe not though...

Yes.

Yup...I agree.

Could it be you?? Do you classify your pop as "heartless"?????

Minx, what "behavior" are we talking about here? You have to remember who Lykis' target audience is with respect to his advice. It's quite narrow. It's single guy in their twenties who are busy establishing their careers and don't want to get hitched. For them, he is doing them a great service. People outside that demographic can still listen and be amused.

yep

thinker--ah yes the joys of free speech. or should i say speach? that doesn't make him right or his content any less abhorent.

you are almost worse than the morons who openly condone he philosophy. by your tacit acceptance of that sort of behaviour, you do nothing but encourage more of it. you listen the show, thereby increasing his audience and thus increasing advertiser support. nothing furthers a trend like economic power.

Somehow I'm missing the (inside?) joke about the word "speach".

I don't agree that it's abhorrent. It's no worse than a newspaper publishing names and crimes based on police reports, television showing images of US bombs dropped on civilians, or religious radio stations broadcasting hate messages about abortion.

If anything, it rousts people like yourself to action to correct the injustices you perceive in his words. Btw, what specifically to you object to in his message? What exactly has he said that's riled you up so?

i think its the whole "sperm-depository" used up thing...its pretty damn degrading/objectifying and he totally encourages younger males to approach women with that attitude...

I'd beat the tar out of my sons if i find out that they treated a woman that way...even if i'm 70 when they are grown...

Minx, what "behavior" are we talking about here? You have to remember who Lykis' target audience is with respect to his advice. It's quite narrow. It's single guy in their twenties who are busy establishing their careers and don't want to get hitched. For them, he is doing them a great service. People outside that demographic can still listen and be amused.

These are people he is harming.

Rumur Fuck you! My daddy rocks!! Don't you EVER talk about my dad like that again.

You just proved my point! Thank you!!!!!

PS: I didn't say your dad was heartless...But he is a guy and you kinda didn't qualify your earlier comments, now did you????

yep

thinker--ah yes the joys of free speech. or should i say speach? that doesn't make him right or his content any less abhorent.

you are almost worse than the morons who openly condone he philosophy. by your tacit acceptance of that sort of behaviour, you do nothing but encourage more of it. you listen the show, thereby increasing his audience and thus increasing advertiser support. nothing furthers a trend like economic power.

I don't agree that it's abhorrent. It's no worse than a newspaper publishing names and crimes based on police reports, television showing images of US bombs dropped on civilians, or religious radio stations broadcasting hate messages about abortion.

If anything, it rousts people like yourself to action to correct the injustices you perceive in his words. Btw, what specifically to you object to in his message? What exactly has he said that's riled you up so?

i think its the whole "sperm-depository" used up thing...its pretty damn degrading/objectifying and he totally encourages younger males to approach women with that attitude...

I'd beat the tar out of my sons if i find out that they treated a woman that way...even if i'm 70 when they are grown...

It is through the threat (explicit or implied) that those who are not strong males are kept in their place.

And yes, my father is heartless.

Rumur Fuck you! My daddy rocks!! Don't you EVER talk about my dad like that again.

PS: I didn't say your dad was heartless...But he is a guy and you kinda didn't qualify your earlier comments, now did you????

My dad is a MAN. There's a HUGE difference.

so a man is not a guy? Oh, my bad...

My point is that there are many many family men that would literally lay down their lives for their family...without even a second thought...

These are people he is harming.

cbs--see rumr's post above. for once something useful came out of his keyboard. i may have to give him a gram of respect now. madgo_ron.gif

your post is the type of response i would a) expect b) is the reason leykis bothers me. i know what his demographic is. it doesn't matter if his audience is 12 or 12million, his message is offensive.

i'm not opposed to anyone having a roaring good time in their single 20s. i certainly did.

despite what might be coming across in this thread, i really enjoy the company of men. quite often more than women. boys can be boys w/o being total losers.

i'm the first to say that men and women are very different and that those differences are good most of the time.

My point is that there are many many family men that would literally lay down their lives for their family...without even a second thought...

And they're all married with children...Trust me. All the good ones are TAKEN, and we're just left with the crap!! The ones that are heartless!!

so turn it around on them Arch...men are just as easily replacable!!

I have no interest in doing this, and I refuse to believe this.

I will maintain my own values regardless of what I have seen so far (I still have a lot longer to go I think, so I am not going to say I know more today than I will tomorrow). I prefer not to base my values on a reactionary stance--even though my behaviors are, sadly, often reactionary.

yep

It is through the threat (explicit or implied) that those who are not strong males are kept in their place.

And yes, my father is heartless.

I'm confused (go figure, its that whole thinking thing)...are you talking about my threat to my boyz about not treating people with respect (internet bs rooms like cc.bullshit, don't count as often its an anonymous clown), or Leikys threatening weak guys into "being a man"???

His definition of the man, my next door neighbor's dog meets, btw...

And they're all married with children...Trust me. All the good ones are TAKEN, and we're just left with the crap!! The ones that are heartless!!

people often change, given reason and age and "life" experience...