can i get a receipt with that?

foraker

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. this kills me!! Thank you so much for posting it. I have sent it out to a dozen or so of my girlfriends! This has totally served as our mid morning entertainment and after much debate...this is what we came up with....

"This guy is good looking. Want to earn 10K???"

"I dunno...if you read more into the site...it seems like he's approaching this a little bit too much like a business plan...market research, statistics, uggg...PUUUULeeeezzz!!!

typical salesman trying to get media coverage and become the next reality tv show."

"Exactly, imagine how he "runs" a relationship."

"..and, gee, wouldn't it feel so special to get married and then do a publicity tour for your honeymoon?

Sorry girls, this guy is waaayyy too slick for my tastes. And, to be honest, he looks like he's had some work done. And, as my mother always says, never marry a man more vain then you. wink.gif"

"... right after your fully sponsored wedding by corporate America.... can we say Ryan & Trista round two (or Starr Jones)? When he says 5'4" does he mean with or without heels on? I need some clarity. Maybe HARPO is interested? The poor segment producers that have tell this yahoo "not interested" again and again. "

"really if it's the love of your life is $10,000 for the introduction a little cheap?"

Hey, what's wrong with my chest hair and shirt? I paid a lot of money to have that site put together, what with ghost writing and going to the salon and whatnot. Got tired of Craigslist. Sending out pictures of me in front of my BMW and waterfront house were just attracting shallow women, so I went the webpage route so everyone could see how genuine and deep I really am.

Geesh!

Hey, what's wrong with my chest hair and shirt? I paid a lot of money to have that site put together, what with ghost writing and going to the salon and whatnot. Got tired of Craigslist. Sending out pictures of me in front of my BMW and waterfront house were just attracting shallow women, so I went the webpage route so everyone could see how genuine and deep I really am.

Geesh!

money can't really buy good judgement or taste now can it?

I used to work for a woman who offered a cruise to anyone who would set her up with the guy she ended up marrying. It was just an incentive to get her friends to set her up with guys, but it ended up working--and she did pay out on the cruise.

It sounds pathetic, but hey, maybe it will work. As this guy notes, people pay recruiters to find them a job--and hopefully your marriage will last longer thn your job...

On the other hand, if you get married you risk turning into a bore .

Most wealthy people I know are not particularly happy, but sure it beats being poor and miserable.

The best of all is being a dirtbag climber in your early 20s with just barely enough $ to buy what you really need, few committments and lots of time to head for the hills. Ah, those were the days!

'course you don't see dirtbag climbers resorting to webpages with $10k finders fees just to find companionship.