Married People are Boring

snugtop

Yes, it's a well documented phenomenon, and it's true. People who get married become less interesting. I've seen this happen with friends and relatives. Once they get hitched they just want to sit on their duffs and stare at each other, or worse, hump and pop put kids.

What gives??

pitty.gif

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true. When I was married, I lost interest in climbing, and wanted to stay home and make jam and cookies and shit, and rent movies and cuddle, and go out to breakfast at 10:00 on a Sunday morning.

Shit, if I didn't get married, I would have climbed Everest and El Cap by now. mad.gif

scientific studies have proved that after people get married their corpus callosum get swollen, and the spouts an unknown foamy substance. it is thought that this was stupidity with little air bubbles in it, be researcher later identified it as a substance that blocks seritonin reuptake. Stupidity and borininty are now thought to be physically manifested as shrinkage of the telencephalon, but others think that is a stupid idea. But only the married scientists thought it to be stupid.