• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Divot

How do I insert a new Avatar...........

I noticed that some folks here have personal Avatars, and I just am tired of looking at my airplane....lol

How do I go about making, or getting a picture to fit, or just go about it in general.....Thanks.

You go to your personal settings and there is a list of avatars there. I found the cobra commander one after awhile, but it took a lot of scrolling. It is there though, just keep scrolling.

If I knew you were coming, I'd have built a cake, built a cake, built a cake... ooooo, If I knew...

Sorry. Doesn't sound right.

Jesus H Christ, there are only 15 available Avatars....this blows..

So how to I find and fit a picture, into that little square.?

Keep on scrolling. Yoda is right there at the bottom (its alphabetical)

Shut up, Im back...now back to the question....

Make sure you hit ctrl alt del after scrolling.

There isnt a scroll bar, thgere isnt anything, just a stupid set of 15 avatars, and I dont want to use any of those.....how to I go about it??????????????????????????????????????

You should be able to take a picture and reduce it's size/crop it in any Paint type program, though something like Photoshop makes life easier.

yes, near the bottom. for some reason they spelled mine zcobra_commander

Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering why you had to scroll so far since yours started with "c".

My avatar is at the top since it starts with "_", that's why I picked it.

Does it help copying and pasting a little picture as apposed to a large picture into the program before I try sizing it down?