Googling

Squid

first you google one subject, then you see a tangentially related topic that looks mildly interesting. You follow that link, then another, and another, and then you're looking a something like this and wondering how you got here, and why the hell are you wasting your life on the net.

the internet is an efficient machine for funneling all the white noise in the universe into my brain.

Yeah...right up..you saw me here before, and I told you the damn truth in getting to know you noders fucking sucked, but my medication was in that time weak, and some stuff about dinosaurs slipped through and then I said some things that maybe you weren't ready to hear and anyway..I wasn't mad cause of the downvoting, and I couldn't destroy gravity, so I rethink my decided opinion that I should leave, and for your own sake I came back. But, my wisdom is still henceforthly required in actual big ass tasty doses I can see from how the contents here are just weak like the plague. Expect to keep hearing the truth...you know its getting damn told.

fact: Werd on...you're content are maxi-weak. Windows errors? Windows errors? I would like to place a wake-up call to Mr JeffMagnus, very much like this *ring ring* *ring ring * hello...is this Mr. (JeffMagnus). Hi. I would very much like you to fuckingly get your over-sat ass into the front of your computer and look up for me the windows error Windows Error 0x000006F9 ...cause my computer VERY MUCH JUST FUCKINGLY DIED IN A BIG ASSCHOMPING UNPLEASING COCKBITE OF BLUE SCREENING ACTION, , and I left my other 12 pearl file serving deathstar kray pc with mad-jiggy megz and big fucking fake tits at my brothers house..thusfar unabling me to actually use your wonderful service of error providing. Oh..and then bite off your cock with overwelmed gleefilled satisfaction at your amazing servicing of humanity. People like you are what make other people hate most of the people, with possible implicating of extreme death.

fact: Those songs you write in here actually hurt my internal organs bad. I have choiced an example from infinite numbers in a possibly non-ending list of those:

POETS to come! orators, singers, musicians to come!

Not to-day is to justify me and answer what I am for,

But you, a new brood, native, athletic, continental, greater than

before known,

Arouse! for you must justify me.

I have never herd of Mr. Fuckingly bad singing Walt Whitman and to be frankly I will remain happy about things like that until the earth collapses from having too much petrol sucked out from the world core, or in case of alien judgementality. looking at this song you can planely see there is no actually rhyming in this song. I would use this as prove that this is in no fact actually a song, and possibly resemblances a fucked up short story for punishmental use on retarded kids that touch each other in special places. When aliens come to America again in the next ten years, they will use things very much like this to justify our not existing anymore. Remember that when greeny knocks up on your door and asks why humans should be allowed to live when they cant even rhyme as well as throw out garbage.

FACT: Lusers think that that being badass here means making meaning out of big words. And sure then people at the college of Hey great, big fucking word dexter, have a fuckingly fat roll of diploma wonderwank will LOVE OFF YOUR ACTUAL GENITALs and stare at you with adorable wet pants grab-ass glee on a stick and your mom will be proud and give it up for your dad bigtime and buy you a lexus or skateboard. Well you ain't knowing shit. Actually. If you think you are baddass, then by all your means come on up to my Quake server, and i will indeed serve up your ass to you in a bowl. bring you're own fucking spoon. But you must download my custom modz skins with the kick ass shaved naked ninja bitches with big tits. And no Rockets. Rockets are for whorez just like grapples which are for fags and are stupid and make no actual reality. We only have BFG. And no mouse players, keypads only cause thats for keeping it hardcore and real skillllz. This will prove in useful when aliens land once again soon.

Fact: Final Werd out..you wonder filled nurds with misty eyed looking at fucked-up shit about monkeys and soy and a overrespondence of breast wanting weird up teen pheremone 'im so sad cause i cant do mad skilllz girly shit with my shaved dick and three naked ninja dykes on acid in a hot-tub' wet dream sweaty ripped up pyjamas stuff, need to get a check. Real soon. When aliens come to America again, you need to be of readiness, and this shit ain't helping. They will strawberry slushify your ass with only the power of their mind alone, while meantime your mind will just give it up big style because its full of fluffy notions regarding MY LITTLE PONY, and jacking off to your childlike memories of touching panties in the club house with charlie brown and some strange ass big headed guy from dragonballz singing the themesong for brideshead revisited or dank ass stuff of similarity.

Yeah go on dexter, you can push on downvoting all you like but my wisdoms will not sway one bit. Just like Jesus you can pound on them nails but don't expect me to stop loving you for you own damn sake.

WTF? This node is going to -8? Why even is that actually occurring. I bring a message with warning and real suggestions, and you sick ass monkeys just want to destroying truth. But I am too big to complain about that. Peace.

You're fucking going to die for continuing to down my node. My skillz are no longer to be disposed by you in the real event of actual alien destruction.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot to include his/her/it's BIO:

Toasterleavings is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority on beak helmets, pioneered the use of soldering irons to cure scurvy, and may go all the way to eleven. His turn ons include the busy tentacles of Cthulhu, Influenza, and whacky dinosaur collisions captured on 8mm. Her turn offs include star signs, a variety of wooden planks, and cow eating bitchfaces. Currently he develops immersive Smurf simulation software and spandex based weaponry for the military. Available for parties or eulogies.