Dan fido surfaces again!

kmurray

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, I bet somebody somewhere can go under 4 hours. I don't think I can safely do that with all the people on the trail. Mainly if somebody asks me (and people do), "How fast can you run Whitney?" It would be nice to say it was verified by so-and-so. But I'm starting to think it doesn't really matter. I doubt I will get into the heated controversies like Hood and Rainier. And if I do, then USA Mountain Speed Climbing might have to offer a Whitney Challenge... "

was there ever any doubt?? rolleyes.gif

He isn't cactus2clouds. He's seatosummit12. Gapper Jeffey even gets a mention:

I don't blame you and others for lodging a personal/reputational attack. You're under fire - your core beliefs and relationships with upstanding Rainier people are at stake. Some such as Jeff Huber have evolved into lying to rampently in order to try to preserve the regular ballance of things that it is shocking.
yellaf.gif

By the way, Dan fido's Rainier summit photos are THE only summit photos in HISTORY for ANY Rainier speed climb, on any route, at any time in the last 100+ years.

This is my favorite.

Wow! Fido's a crossover now. This should be in all the photography magazines. "Dan H, pioneer speed climbing photographer". rolleyes.gifthumbs_down.gif

COCK A DOODLE DOO!!!!!!!!!!!, Danny Boy! wave.gif

By the way, Dan fido's Rainier summit photos are THE only summit photos in HISTORY for ANY Rainier speed climb, on any route, at any time in the last 100+ years.

This is my favorite.

Wow! Fido's a crossover now. This should be in all the photography magazines. "Dan H, pioneer speed climbing photographer". rolleyes.gifthumbs_down.gif

COCK A DOODLE DOO!!!!!!!!!!!, Danny Boy! wave.gif

hmm cock a doodle doo?? Are you sure? In college I thought it was any cock will doo??