WTTrade sit-on-top kayaks SOLD!!

whidbey

Have two dagger sit-on-tops and one cobra sit on top. All used for scuba diving and such. If anyone has a need for them i'm looking for the following.... Snow pickets, BD ice screws with handle. New or almost new dry rope 10mm or less single... mammut or similar. XKG stove or similar. Hell if'n you want one of them and have some good stuff make me an offer. I will deliver the kayak within a reasonable distance of whidbey island... say anything from bellingham to somewhat south of seattle. Let me know. cantfocus.gif

Edited by whidbey

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i suck.. i was up on baker doing that damn climbing thing.... sorry for delay. should be up tomorrow sometime. If you want to get an idea of what they are here you go.....http://www.kayakcanoe.com/Cayman.htm and for the Cobra.. well here ya go http://www.cobrakayaks.com/explorer.html... Hope this helps till i get off my lazy ass... will be delivered so i guess is it's a piece of shit you can pass.... the cayman are very nice! if you like diving or just playing in the ocean these are great. they are also excellent for kids since you can't sink the damn things no matter how hard you try

I've pretty much come to a partial agreement with Tom on the kayaks. I had a lot of interest and I need to see if I can work out the details with him. Sorry to everyone else who is interested. He was the first one to show solid interest so in fairness to him I will work it out with him. If he changes his mind I will let all who had interest know as soon as I do. I may still part with my last one. I will do some thinking tonight and decide on that.