Wanted - Belayer!

carolyn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Carolyn was working for them the whole time and jitterjepp was lurking, gathering information and probing for weakness...maybe this was a great big set up...they knew we couldn't resist after our successful invasion of England...MN is just another domino in the chain...they saw it coming and prepared...Chaps is just the tip of the...

ARRRRGGGHHH......

(maybe I should get back to work smirk.gif)

"Around ten years ago, a buddy and I bolted and climbed the the prominent easy arête route (5.6?) on the right side of the Silver Cliff.

I was up there recently and saw that some one has re-bolted the route with new hardware. While it is good to replace hardware on a regular basis, this activist went too far and also added NEW bolt at the start of the route.

This new bolt is unnecessary because the route was well protected as it was, and the new bolt is, in fact, dangerous because it is drilled into a DETACHED BLOCK.

I take pride in my work and don't want to see it botched up by someone that does not know what they are doing. And in this case, someone could get hurt.

Who is doing this retro bolting?

PS. Does anyone have info on other routes at Silver Cliff?"

Marie - If you're on dialup: hang up and then dial back up. If you're on DSL/cable: turn modem off, wait, then turn modem back on. Either one of these things will give you a new IP number. If you have a static IP address, sorry... you're SOL.

Clearing your cookies won't help. They most likely have a IP block on your address. Change the IP number and you're in. You don't have to log in with a username to view the posts. Most likely, they're reviewing all their registrations now and not letting anyone in that has an IP address originating from the WA state area.

this just in....

Inbox :: Message

To: jitterjepp

Posted: Jun 10, 2005 - 01:57 PM

Subject: crap posts Quote message

jitt:

there was a couple of new users that signed up yesterday and began posting crap all over... do you mind if i delete your response? i'm trying to clean up after them.

thanks.

-=glenn=-

anagram101:

eskaladero = leader's a ok

this just in....

Inbox :: Message

To: jitterjepp

Posted: Jun 10, 2005 - 01:57 PM

Subject: crap posts Quote message

jitt:

there was a couple of new users that signed up yesterday and began posting crap all over... do you mind if i delete your response? i'm trying to clean up after them.

thanks.

-=glenn=-

a moderator asking before deleting something blush.gif those Minisotans are sure polite!

Ok guys..get out of my turf. I can't have this. This is where I go to fuck with people and if you go fucking it all up I wont have anywhere to go. I NEED this. OK I'll tell you what I'll let you guys have Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the Tennesse Climbing page and Sundays on the Southwest Florida Mountain bikers page If you just let me have this and Bowel Cancer.

.... bunch of fucking tourists.

Ok guys..get out of my turf. I can't have this. This is where I go to fuck with people and if you go fucking it all up I wont have anywhere to go. I NEED this. OK I'll tell you what I'll let you guys have Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the Tennesse Climbing page and Sundays on the Southwest Florida Mountain bikers page If you just let me have this and Bowel Cancer.

.... bunch of fucking tourists.

LOLz! The first rule of trolling club is.... wave.gif

Some of you seem awfully eager to get back on that board.

And cj00f, usually the line goes: "so-and-so grew up racing at rib/buck/afton before moving to vail..."

Taylor's Falls has some climbing but it is hardly destination climbing. There are a hell of a lot of road trip photos from distant lands on that site.

Glenn has locked the site down well. You guys post your nonsense on another site. Just 'cause you think you're better, doesn't mean you are. I found someone here that is serious and willing to climb Rainier with me. The rest of you bozos can buzz off.

Glenn has locked the site down well. You guys post your nonsense on another site. Just 'cause you think you're better, doesn't mean you are. I found someone here that is serious and willing to climb Rainier with me. The rest of you bozos can buzz off.

Your major prequalifier for partners, eh?