• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
choss_crawler

Who wants to climb?

Looking for weekday morning partners for the summer. I have to be back in Seattle by 2:30, but with an early start that should be plenty of time to get some routes in. I would prefer index or little si, but I could be persuaded elsewhere (bouldering). Have gear and all that. I would prefer experienced tradsters, but I’ll climb with any skill level as long as you can provide a safe belay and don’t mind catching some whippers.

shoot me a pm...i usually go pretty early and have to be back home around 5 in the evening...

si or index is good...level is irrelevant

That would fit my schedule quite well. Keep me in mind. Though my finger is hurt right now cry.gif

If there's a reasonable amount of interest it would be cool to set up a weekly morning (Index Tuesdays?) where cc.commies and whomever can just show up and have a good chance of hooking up with a partner or three.

Whattaya you think (and I talking to YOU, not just Choss cRawler here)?

Tuesdays or Thursdays would be best for me once July rolls around, but any morning is probably about the same until then.

can't say as i'd be a regular but an occasional weekday morning would be great. thumbs_up.gif

Really, it's great that you all can climb weekdays. Anyone out there interested in the same schedule TOMORROW? I gotta get back to Seattle by 2-3 . . .

I have off Tues, Weds & Thursdays and work nights Fri-Mon (in Seattle by 3pm). All my old partners are 9-5ers it would be great if a weekly thing could be set up. Have vehicle, rack, rope and deep need to climb willing to be a belay slave if I can't follow. Lead 5.8 trad, 5.10 sport. Also drive back and forth between Seattle and Spokane so Vantage or Leavenworth could work as well.

Edited by klotzy