Booty Call

Blake

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't see a stuck nut on undercover yesterday, someone else must have scarfed it.

to the party of three on zig-zag, next time try yelling ROCK when you drop a large wired nut, you damn near hit me. that's why I was yelling at you boxing_smiley.gif

Two days ago I left a large nut in the upper pitches of the Northern Dihedral on Snow Creek Wall. If you want to dig it out of the mud, you can have that one as well. bigdrink.gif

the dirtiest and coolest line on the wall. bigdrink.gif was the fixed gear still exposed or did the northern drainage re-fung it up? more people need to do this one.

More people need to do this one? It is the shittiest route I have ever done in my life. There were like 3 pitches of hard climbing covered in wet moss and dirt. Had to pull moss and dirt out of the cracks to find pro. Also, lots of loose rock. If you climbed it on a weekend with lots of people below you, chances are you would get your ass kicked when you got to the top. Fixed gear? I did clip a fixed bong and angle on the route, besides that, nothing. I think it is a dangerous route.

It was fun though. bigdrink.gif