Missing Person Posts

crazyjizzy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who flies off the handle by making a thread about other people being morons or assholes in another thread when they were not being morons or assholes in the first place* is either a moron or an asshole or both. smirk.gif

My first comment regarding Roshalt's climb of the route was peripheral to the second comment, which was a legitimate question. Why did he go to Vegas? If he went climbing then your search area might be the wilderness. If he went gambling then you wouldn't necessarily look in the wilderness.

I don't know the man. But it would help those who do if they had some idea of his intentions for his trip. Information is golden in these cases.

* I don't speak for Billygoat for all of his comments but he did make some good points.

Thanks Klenke. Some of my questions may seem rude but I used to be an EMT and we would get "wanderers" for all types of reasons: Head injuries, Med problems, Self medicators, Stress freak outs, Alzheimers, Mental collapses...

There was not enough info in Lance's post.

Thanks Klenke. Some of my questions may seem rude but I used to be an EMT and we would get "wanderers" for all types of reasons: Head injuries, Med problems, Self medicators, Stress freak outs, Alzheimers, Mental collapses...

There was not enough info in Lance's post.

those are the same kinds of questions i would ask as well. in order to find someone you have to know a little about them.