you were psyched...

bobbyperu

if you made it to index today!!! minimal wettness, really not even an issue compared with the amount of perfectly dry stone, colorful displays of blossoming foilage glowing in the warm rays, good friends, and few, yet friendly, folks gettin' after it ( saw dood wing off of iron horse tongue.gif), and stellar ambience above in the wintery wonderland...couldn't have teleported myself to a more enjoyable scene...well climbing wise that is. smileysex5.gif is sorta hard to top, but thats another topic for another place fruit.gif

anyway go get some!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

were you around the corner from thin fingers...in the choss...dooooodddddd... but seriously we started in the princely area, then the newest industry area then the thin fingies area, at the lower wall area...in the beautiful index area, bigdrink.gif to you bigwalling, malt liq's drinking index loving...you were psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fruit.gif

right..?

if you made it to index today!!! minimal wettness, really not even an issue compared with the amount of perfectly dry stone, colorful displays of blossoming foilage glowing in the warm rays, good friends, and few, yet friendly, folks gettin' after it ( saw dood wing off of iron horse tongue.gif), and stellar ambience above in the wintery wonderland...couldn't have teleported myself to a more enjoyable scene...well climbing wise that is. smileysex5.gif is sorta hard to top, but thats another topic for another place fruit.gif

anyway go get some!

fuck man, why you got post shiznet like this??? I hate the indoors... madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifpisses me off when i can't get outside...