Mount Terror Tribute Movie

Der_Wanderer

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you all enjoyed the movie. Yes, Michael, the application for adding motion to still is called "Imaginate" by Cannopus. It only does that one thing but it does a great job. The little secret (hee hee) to the video is that I went flying with a friend over the mountains shortly after the New Year with video camera in hand.

That is a good video. Not sure if you want some criticism, but I'll give it any way;

While the writing is good, the voiceover is too melodramatic. Tone it back just a touch, the video and music are enough...

The fades in the beginning are too long. A couple more shorter fades would do better for this effect.

I'm sure that the people in the middle are important to you in the sharing of this work, but the smiling/goofy face is out of sync with the tone as a whole. Some more action shots would serve better.

Please don't think these criticisms reflect my overall enjoyment of this work. Good job, thanks for sharing it!