Who's smarter?

scott_harpell

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the evidence, Bush is still a dipshit. SAT scores and IQ points are all pre-coke/alcohol habits. He burned up some serious brain cells in that era, and then more when he became a born-again (by brainwashing). yellaf.gif
He PROFESSES to be born again. How do you know it isn't just a way to kowtow to the Christian Right? He probably figures it can't hurt.

many of the people i know with high iq's are completely inept socially and basically some of the biggest morons i know when it comes to navigating life. not necessarily the best choices for a pres.

that said, i have a higher iq than both those guys. haha.

the shrub maintained a "c+" average...big f'in deal! shhheeiiit i was drinking my liver solid, getting high and sucking down whip-its, while taking 20 credit hours of science courses and still managed to be on the dean's list. rockband.gif

many of the people i know with high iq's are completely inept socially and basically some of the biggest morons i know when it comes to navigating life. not necessarily the best choices for a pres.

that said, i have a higher iq than both those guys. haha.

the shrub maintained a "c+" average...big f'in deal! shhheeiiit i was drinking my liver solid, getting high and sucking down whip-its, while taking 20 credit hours of science courses and still managed to be on the dean's list. rockband.gif

at what school? rolleyes.gif