Smith "Great Roof" Free at 14b?

Dru

Hey let's go nail it and widen all the pin scars so the free rating drops down to 11c. wink.gif

I vaguely remember doing it clean over 20+ years ago. I think I gotta drink the green tea to get my memory back, when I first read this thread I forgot where it totally and it was ringing only a vague "hey, that kind of rings a bell thing". Now its sort of coming back, I use to run up that thing pretty frequently, I think it use to be my fav. aid pitch out there for quite some time.

In the pic above, pretty sure the route goes off to the right while still under the roof, but missing going out and over the actual roof. The pic makes it look like you are free hanging in space and have your feet dangling over nothingness like Bishops Balcony in Yos, but I don't thing ya do.

Anywho-

Good job Beth!

BTW, Smith needs this kind of attention so that everyone in the world can remember that this is the place to head to in the spring.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name dropping? Do you know Tim? I know alot of Tims. I also know OF a lot of people who climb .13 and .14. It is not uncommon these days. Just becasue they are not pompus high almightys who need the personal attention by getting their names in hot flashes doesn't mean there are not a lot of 5.13 and 5.14 climbers out there because there are. There are more 5.13 and 5.14 climbers out there that do not get recognition becasue they don't care then there are 5.13 and 5.14 climbers that do. Doesn't mean I am name dropping. I like people because of who they are, hence why they are friends. If they happen to climb hard, race cars, or play Asteroids, that is secondary to who they are. I am sure there are plenty of badasses out there who are good climbers and I would not be friends with. Iain, I don't make fun of you because one of your friends is a D and D world champ do I? yellaf.gif

I think you need a face shot fix or something!

p.s. How many pull ups can you do?

Relax dude, it's just a website. Now, which of my friends is a d'n'd world champ, and why do you know this? Were you trolling ebay for good deals on 20 sided dice? Yours are a little worn eh?

P.S. I sufficiently loosened the last bolt on heresy with a coupla whips just for you this weekend smirk.gif see you out there