VOTE!

dberdinka

It isn't climbing talk but it isn't spray either (not yet wink.gif)....

October 2nd is the deadline to register to vote in the November 2nd general election. If you've never registered do it now, if you've moved so much you can't remember where you vote re-register.

You can download a registration form at the following link, then you'll need to mail it in.

http://secstate.wa.gov/elections/

Better yet there seems to a voter registration booth on almost every street corner. It takes all of 30 seconds to fill out the form.

If you miss the October 2nd deadline you can register in person at a county court house until October 18th.

Of course once you're registered don't forget to actually vote on November 2nd!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And, of course, vote the right (actually left) way on Nov. 2. For the sake of our environment, our country, our relationships with other countries, our children, and generations to come, we cannot afford another four years under the worst president this country has had in well over 100 years. Kerry isn't perfect, but he's the better choice by far.

Now if that doesn't start a fight, I don't know what will.

Sharp cool.gif

And, of course, vote the right (actually left) way on Nov. 2. For the sake of our environment, our country, our relationships with other countries, our children, and generations to come, we cannot afford another four years under the worst president this country has had in well over 100 years. Kerry isn't perfect, but he's the better choice by far.

Sharp cool.gif

Well said. thumbs_up.gif

You guys need to get your heads out of your little worlds (asses) and smell the vitriol that is aimed at you by those in this world that would have the whole of the world enslaved to some cleric that decides, today, to have you and your brother's heads because you committed the unpardonable sin of speaking your mind. Myopic doesn't begin to describe your provincial and short-sighted points of view.

This is a free country of tolerance, correct? So, you guys won't find umbrage in my point of view, right?

Now now, Squiddicals, that wasn't the attitude you were displaying last night. Is the psychology brainwashing residue finally evaporating from the surface of your gray matter?

The religious right worries me in all countries. But the religious wrong worries me more.

Sharp cool.gif

Fuck off. the_finger.gif

Hey Colorado guy: I'm not sure how my opinion is myopic. Is it better to say that the wrong enemy is actually the right enemy, as we saw W do -- over and over -- in the debate tonight? And Cracked: I don't think we've met. Why so hostile big guy?