Will the Real 'GregW' please stand up?

Greg_W

I've received two PM's from individuals commenting on posts I presumably made on rockclimbing.com. I am not registered on rockclimbing.com, and have never been. Whoever is posting as 'Gregw', isn't me, nor do they speak for me; I don't have contact with Fred Beckey (met him once or twice), so I couldn't comment difinitively on the subject.

Moderators: I placed this post in this Forum as it is not a joke for Spray. Please leave it here. Thank you.

Greg _W

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOOKKAAAAAAY GREG!

lil-john2.jpg

Actually Greg my dear friend, I believe you and myself have fallen victim to the same hateful discrimination, and I hope you and I together can transcend the social constructs of indentity theft and help make the internet a kinder and friendlier place, not just for us, but for our children.

OOOOOOKKAAAAAAY GREG!

lil-john2.jpg

Actually Greg my dear friend, I believe you and myself have fallen victim to the same hateful discrimination, and I hope you and I together can transcend the social constructs of indentity theft and help make the internet a kinder and friendlier place, not just for us, but for our children.

Yer not gonna try and hug me, or nothing, are you?

I've received two PM's from individuals commenting on posts I presumably made on rockclimbing.com. I am not registered on rockclimbing.com, and have never been. Whoever is posting as 'Gregw', isn't me, nor do they speak for me; I don't have contact with Fred Beckey (met him once or twice), so I couldn't comment difinitively on the subject.

Moderators: I placed this post in this Forum as it is not a joke for Spray. Please leave it here. Thank you.

Greg _W

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif GOD DAMN I wish I would have thought of that wink.gif