Bird Creek Meadows (fka MHM) 4x4 Pass

Gaper_Jeffy

Bird Creek Meadows (formerly known as Mt Hood Meadows) is again offering $400 season passes to groups of 4 if purchased by November 7th. I'm looking for a few others to form a group, please PM me if interested. If you live in the PDX area this is an economical way to ski a lot. Note that these passes are for Hood Meadows.

The details of this pass are here:

http://www.skihood.com/Pricing/SeasonPasses/4Buy4/default.aspx

Here's a few Meadows photos from last year:

hoody.jpg

powpow.jpg

Thanks!

Jeff

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm saying the foundation of the system is us; the consumer. don't get me wrong sc, i'm not trying to throw stones at anyone.

scenario:

-resort-x is bad because they want to add lift lines, hotels, etc. folks get angry and cry out for a boycott and go to resort-y

-resort-y is somehow considered more ecologically responsible (or 'good', or worthy of your $$) because they aren't planning an expansion.

my point is; both resorts destroyed ecological functions and you can't point fingers at one and not the other because of the time of destruction. boycott none or boycott all!

I think the best method of protest is to counterfeit passes and distribute. 1. ride free, 2. meadows (...uuhh, i mean resort-x) records lower sales (which is the goal of a boycott), and 3. they expend more resources accomodating the renegade riders the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

Don't get caught. All the resorts on Mt. Hood (and Bachelor too I bet) are really cracking down on theft of services.

As much as I don't want to support meadows I don't hear any viable option for someone in Portland who wants to get lots of slope time. T-line is boring and ski bowl's conditions are not very consistent.