Meat and Water Exports

Dru

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah WTF if you can't feed your children you shouldn't be having them... hellno3d.gif I'm sorry, I'm not taking responsibility for that shit.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not championing world hunger... rolleyes.gif

There's no doubt that livestock is a grossly inefficient foodsource.

Edited by ashw_justin

The world has had the same amount of water for several million years now. Where'd it all go??

And besides, with global warming, the ice caps will melt. The oceans will get bigger. Since the earth is warmer, more water will evaporate, which means we will have more rain. More rain means more available water! We have nothing to worry about!

Save the Planet -- Kill Yourself. rockband.gif

Yeah WTF if you can't feed your children you shouldn't be having them... hellno3d.gif I'm sorry, I'm not taking responsibility for that shit.

Well, you gotta admit that if you reduce the population, it's easier to keep everyone fed!

Well, you gotta admit that if you reduce the population, it's easier to keep everyone fed!

Yeah that's kind of what I'm saying, but it'll never work. How do you tell people who don't know any better to stop fucking like rabbits? I mean what if your life pursuits were so limited that all you can do is try not to starve to death, and fuck whenever possible. And maybe participate in some sort of religion. Are you going to tell these people that not only do they have to live like shit, they can't get some ass either?

What will happen is what has happened for millions of years. The harsh principles of population biology are being demonstrated as the limits of our resources are reached. Our population will be self-limiting, but not before shit gets a whole lot worse. I mean, unless we actually do something intelligent, but what are the chances of that?