I just made up a new rule!!!!!!

Peter_Puget

There are almost 1,400 threads in the Route Report section. Now how many route reports? Not nearly as many - so - If everyone that starts a thread asking for info posts a TR there would be an awesome amount of info out there. So the new rule is they have to! [chubit]

Spray Lord Dru didn't let his trip report slow down his spraying at all. (mighty fine report too I would add)I will do my part and follow his lead. Any climbing I do within a week will be followed by a report. [Razz]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh just write a freaking report..... two words even. you spend enough time yapping about other stuff, just tell us how you feel about the lovely views you just saw....... the rock you just climbed...... the new route you just sent or maybe the snow you just got unburried from because you slid a mile down an avalance field..... its not gonna hurt now is it? really? [Moon]

common boys lets brag a little.

ps. i have jack to brag about that's why i have to read all your crap instead. [Razz]

I dunno, I think trip reports are more about storytelling, at least any that are worth reading. If you wanna approach it as chestbeating, feel free, but it seems like one of those double edge swords, since there is always someone out there harder.

No Trip Reports = Insecure About Penis Size