THE OZZ-MAN COMETH!!!!!

Greg_W

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ozzfest ROCKED!!!! We skipped the Second Stage and showed for Black Label Society. Everyone on the Main Stage rocked out. Props to the kid in the wheelchair who was right down in the pit!!! My neck is sore...I'm old. Not as old as Rob Halford, who has as many wardrobe changes as Cher!!! Ozzy was pure electricity. It's so obvious that he was having the time of his life up there. No pics of Bush during War Pigs. Tony Iomi kills on guitar! Slayer stole the night, though. The energy was raging, only eclipsed by Ozzy.

White River Amphitheater sucks. Never go there. They had zero traffic control after the concert, you can't bring in containers (full & sealed or empty), you can't take bottled water (that you purchased) out of the beer garden, and a cheeseburger w/fries and chicken strips w/fries and a large coke totalled to $23.75. hellno3d.gif

Sabbath, Slayer, Halford. Sounds like a killer show. I can't do those festival things though, too many gapers (I guess I'm elitist when it comes to rock shows). I saw Slayer a few times in the 80's at Pine St. Theatre and Starry Night in PDX. Remarkable shows.

Slayer kicks ass. They just keep putting out better and better albums. I recently realized they are the only band I have consistently been listening to for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS. Not my favorite band, but the most consistent.

376820-slaytanicp1.jpg

rockband.gif

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

376820-slaytanicp1.jpg.30cca48bf83313d10cbb94c0ded9108b.jpg