Need Partners for September 1st - 7th, Classics

I'm looking to fly down to Seattle and do some chill classics that I never got around to when I lived in the PNW. What I have in mind are things like an OuterSpace/Orbit day, maybe N. Ridge Stu, a day at Index, something slabby like Dreamer or On-line....you get the idea....cruising on easy .10 and under, super classics. Weekday partners would be extra good! I am open to suggestions for routes, but a SnowCreek Wall day is high on the priority list.

Partners who can swing leads are preferred, but I'm also willing to do the bulk (or all) of the leading if need be.

I am safe and experienced, can give you refs from other people on this site that I've climbed with. And for once, I don't have any fucked up finger tendons...knock on wood.

Send me a PM if interested (prefer a PM over e-mail). I want to book a flight soon, but won't book until I know I have some partnering possibilites, so step on up.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic