• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 14 year old's father is probably thinking to himself "Atta boy, kiddo!"

Damn gal is hot. When she gets out I'm going to change my birth cert. to 1990 and give her a call... hahaha.gif

Did she admit to it? Or is it a he said/ she said thing? Kind of wonder if it is a case of kids talking shit and some grown uo overhearing it and it blowing up from there. I don't know crap about this case.

Oh, that poor, poor 14 year old boy. He just must be SO traumatized... Boo hoo....

If she is sentenced for anything, she should receive offsetting credit for community service already performed. Sexually enthusiastic 14 year olds are a community too, are they not?

To me, it sounds kind of like a 14 year old kid telling stories...

To me, it sounds kind of like a 14 year old kid telling stories...

Well, with the amount of detail mentioned (in the second link) it ought to be pretty easy to discredit if it's false.

Yeah, I thought about that, but it's also possible that she got to know the kid, and he found out all sorts of stuff about her (including what tattoos she has and such), enough to put together a plausible story. I just have a hard time picturing anyone being stupid enough to have sex with a 14 year old WHILE BEING DRIVEN AROUND BY A 15 YEAR OLD COUSIN. But hey, this is Florida we're talking about, so I suppose it's possible... cantfocus.gif