Kentwood High School

Skeezix

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Kent Meridian high school for half of 10th grade. All I can say is Kentwood always seemed to beat Kent Meridian in all sports. If you get the job there, you'll definitely hear a lot of reference to KW, KM, and KR. Now there's a fourth high school over there. I can't remember the name of it but it also has call letters. Make sure you know your call letters for the interview; that'll really impress them. KR = Kentridge High School.

You want some beta on High School? Here's some for ya!

Century:-Prison_07.jpg.0.6.jpg

A picture of campus.

ronin.jpg

"Hi Skeezoid. I'm Marcus, the Student Body President. Some of my friends call me Martian, the student BAWDY president. They mean no harm by that. They're just clownin'! Let's have some lunch! Would that be O.K.?"

9-lunch%20on%20the%20deck.JPG

"Oh. I forget to tell you. It's "Take Your GrandPerson to School Lunch Day". That was my idea. Looks like the grandpersons showed up but the kids stayed at home. I knew that would happen! Note to self: Next year, tell the kids they have to come too. Uh, wait a minute, I won't be here next year. I'm supposed to graduate and go to Beaver Falls C.C. Oh well. Good luck to the next guy!"

janitor.jpg

Meet Edwin the Janitor. He's the one who really knows what's going on around this joint! Just the other day he told me that he found two Snickers wrappers and a half-eaten box of Jr. Mints in the library. He Da Man!"

nerd.jpg

"Hi Mr. Duckworth! It's Mr. Duckworth, the Math Teacher!"

su1.jpg

"Welcome to our school, Skeezer!"

inmates.jpg

"We look forward to meating you."

The Associated Student Body of Hempwood High is proud to introduce the following for the upcoming 2004-2005 school year which promises to be the best ever!

Let's give a warm welcome to the new Pep!-Team that will lead us in school spirit during our monthly assemblies and at all sports events:

nerds.gif

Next, our new Jr. Varsity cheerleading squad which will inspire the Hempwood Humpers to victory after victory!

nonamecheer.gif

[P.S. Guys....TRY to keep your eyes on the game and not on the gals...tee hee.]

Guess what! Our award winning debate team is back and Mr. Shapiro will once again be coaching. Kick 'em wear it hurts, guys....in the Robert's Rules of Order!

Mr.%20Richoz%20and%20nerds.jpg

Uh..some of you may be interest to know that the Diversity Committee has once again approved the charter for "THE GOTH CLUB". Whatever....next!

goths2.jpg

GOOD LUCK FROM ALL OF THE STUDENT BODY LEADERS IN THE GRADUATING CLASS OF 2004. IT'S YOUR TURN NOW! All%2520of%2520us%2520at%2520Prom.JPG