May 28th-31st Climb

ken4ord

So I have talked to a couple of you, but no real commitments. I need to have a definite plan to climb some big routes this weekend. So this is what I have in mind.

ooo.gifBase out of Colchuck lake and climb S. Face Prussik, Backbone on Dragontail, and maybe something else in that area.

mad.gifGo to WA Pass, climb shit, Clean Break, Something on the wine spires and check out a possible new line.

cool.gifPush it up to Rockies and get on a big classic.

smile.gifHead up to Squamish and climb climb climb drink drink drink.

blush.gifOne word: Slesse

So what's it gonna be serious and commited people only.

Edited by ken4ord

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

COR is a 10hr drive. If you have four days off you's gonna spend two of em drivin' you crazy nut.

pitty.gif

You just figuring out that I am a nut. Damn yer skull is thick. Come on AF, you know you want to climb out there. Hey I got to talk to you about some crag I saw this weekend, looked good.

Well my man, it is like this we leave Thursday late afternoon drive until we are too tired or too stoned or both. Get up the next day finish it out and get on routes early afternoon, then we have all day Saturday and Sunday, morning climbing on Monday and hit the road. My math figures 3 full days of climbing, come on fool. Bobbyperu and Specialed are you guys up for it?