Wanted: ClubYuppie I mean ClubSport partners

Gaper_Jeffy

My indoor belay slave ugh I mean girlfriend climbs with me far less then any decent prenuptial contract would require, so I'm looking for others to climb with at ClubSport. ClubSport is that massive rockgym in Tualatin, the one with the café/bar upstairs, zillions of MILF workout studios and the plethora of BMW SUVs in the parking lot. Looking to establish a regular weekly schedule. Any climbing level is fine. I'm really mellow and I don't spray, seriously.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they promise a MILF with membership?

They virtually do. Every other week they have these Friday night MILF parties, as well as a weekly coffee/book club whose reading list seems designed to attract MILFs.

PS: If a MILF wants to be my partner she's more then welcome. And, no, I am not using MILF in a derogatory manner--I consider it a term of endearment.

Have they signed up any real route setters yet? I climbed there for a short period of time and despite being an absolutely huge gym all the routes roped and boudering stunk.

How long ago was this? I haven't found the routes bad but then again I'm not that picky. My understanding is when the gym was purchased by ClubSport (previously it was Sportsnation) the staff was significantly upgraded.