Stonehead

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

September 4, 1976

George W Bush is arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine for driving with a blood-alcohol level of .10 percent. A Bush spokesman acknowledges this is Bush's third arrest and his driving privileges are suspended for two years.

http:

yellaf.gif

Stonehead: The Anti-Martlet! thumbs_up.gif

September 4, 1976

George W Bush is arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine for driving with a blood-alcohol level of .10 percent. A Bush spokesman acknowledges this is Bush's third arrest and his driving privileges are suspended for two years.

345487-bush.jpg

Could you post a link to that?

If your not going to reference your statements why should he? Besides, Shrubs DUI's are public record.

What statements would you like referenced? If they're public record, then you shouldn't have any trouble digging up a link to all three of them, rather than quote an OpEd. Post your link, and let me know what you'd like referenced.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui/

Knock yourself out. It's not the arrest record, but is his admission.

That's old news. Everyone has seen that. I'll concede that OUI without seeing an arrest record.

However, he specifically stated it was Bush's 3rd OUI, and he lost his license for two years. I'm calling bullshit. Show me.

That's old news. Everyone has seen that. I'll concede that OUI without seeing an arrest record.

However, he specifically stated it was Bush's 3rd OUI, and he lost his license for two years. I'm calling bullshit. Show me.

yawnyawnyawnyawnyawn