maybe U can help

swaterfall

I'm not quite at my wit's end here but I'm getting close. My friends back in CO are taunting me because after a terrible (warm) March I left, but April is kicking ass. Oh well. Now I'm here (Portland, Seattle, B'ham, wherever I park my car) but I don't really know any one to climb with.

I've got a pretty infrequent work schedule so I have a lot of time right now to stare at routes that cross glaciers or are too technical for me to solo and it's starting to get to me.

What I'd like, ideally, is to meet up w/ a few peeps, do some moderate routes, build up a little trust and go for some harder stuff. Mostly I like to stick with ice and snow, but I love rock climbing too. It seems like most of the people who post regularly here already have a good crew, but there has got to be a few out there who need parters too.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be comin up in 3 weeks to do some climbing. Where ya stayin? Workin for Murray?

bin stayin in my car... anacortes city park (west-something) for the past two nights. dunno about 2nite.

Murray? never heard of him. I work for some pukes in NYC.

So YOU'RE that wierd-looking guy who's been sitting at Starbucks using the wireless internet all day... hahaha.gif

So YOU'RE that wierd-looking guy who's been sitting at Starbucks using the wireless internet all day... hahaha.gif

madgo_ron.gif you got me dude. Thanks for cruising to Mt Erie last week. Maybe next time we'll do more climbing and less bush-wacking.

Speaking of Mt. Erie, can anyone here suggest a good multipitch on the East Buttress in the range of 5.6 to 5.9 that can be protected mostly by stoppers?