Mine! All Mine!

Ratboy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure she's hot, but is she REPUBLICAN?

Doesn't matter. I know, Ratboy, I know, but think about what you would talk to that one about in the midst of afterglow or over breakfast. hellno3d.gif She'd probably make you worship her "first black woman to get one" Oscar, despite the fact that she's half-white. hellno3d.gif

the reality is that i would melt to jelly round those girls. why just yesterday at the gym i could only manage a goofy smile and some audible moans when i turned to face a fine looking redhead. fukin hormones piss me off sometimes.

Well that's when you're supposed to go show off your idealness as a mate by climbing something really hard or lifting a lot of weight. Or you could give 'em the old "I am too in touch with my zen climbing to pay attention to you," some women can't resist that! Especially if they are getting drooled on by everyone else yelrotflmao.gif

i could only manage a goofy smile and some audible moans when i turned to face a fine looking redhead

The redhead with the armband tat? Yeah, I saw her too, but jailbait for me. Fortunately, the universe has awarded me my very own redhead which makes going home after the gym quite wonderful....

the_finger.gif

Love them redheads, mm-hmmm.