In time for Spring: Super Light Dynafit Skis

goslow

These are super light weight (4.5 lbs ooo.gif!!) skis that are perfect for spring touring (i.e. leaving your friends in the dust on the climb!). Brand new and shiny!

Asking $150.00, obo.

Dynafit "Lite Tech" 180cm, must be mounted w/ dynafit bindings (why else would you buy light skis if you're just going to put 4lbs of bindings on them?). They're "on sale" at www.life-link.com (under "specials") if you want to check them out.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're asking $150 and Life-Link sells them for $99. I'm confused. I guess "OBO" could yield an offer under that price though.

I'm also curious. Have you skied such lightweight skis? They must be really weird on snow that is less than perfect.

drC

Dr. C,

When I first read that they were selling for $99 bucks at Life-Link.com I thought "oh, crap!" HCL.gif But I see that that's all straightened out.

Hopefully somebody will realize that $150.00 bucks is a good deal. I might be able to scrape up a pair of in the box and shiny TLT Tech binders to add (if you don't already have them) for an additional $200 (for a total of $350), let me know. thumbs_up.gif

And yes, I have skied skis like this (same model), in fact that's all I ski at the moment. They're great, probably especially when the snow is less than perfect (thus, "in time for spring," i.e. hard snow mornings, corny/slushy afternoons, strange evenings). Sure, they don't have the limosousine dampness of my favorite alpine board (which I might enjoy if I had perfect conditions), but then again I have lighter, softer boots when I'm in the backcountry, so it's nice to have a lighter and softer ski -AND- I have to carry them (on my feet or my back) up any hill that I want to go down, and that's when they're MONEY! rockband.gif So, that's my nickle's worth.

• 3 weeks later...

Dag, I need a new pair of ski's but I gotta use my 404's (can't afford new bindings). I flew with NorthWest. When I unpacked yesterday, I found one of the forward ends of a ski BROKEN OFF. Now the Chouinard TUA's are offically retired since duct tape & Seam Sealer will not fix them. My skins need to be reglued so I'm in the market a pair of those also.

Jedi