Lets play weatherman

JoshK

OK, so check out the forecast for tomorrow. Who wants to guess what'll be like at Washington pass? I figure our random ass guessing is probaby as useful as the actual weather report. I know the report doesnt look great but I have been surprised at how calm it can be at WA pass despite crap weather on the westside.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also been surprised by how crappy it can be at Washington Pass despite calm weather on the west side.

I've had good luck (and it could very well be nothing more than luck) that if weather systems are moving in from a genrally westerly direction things are more likely to get better to the east. If they are moving in from a strong souther or southwesterly (typically the case) direction the crap is more likely to spread everywhere. An extremely simple idea that has proved correct enough times at least to be my own personal voodoo science weather.

I don't think Washington Pass is quite the bastion of bomber weather that it is sometimes considered.

I think it's gonna be nice. You should go for it.

Reasons? Well, it's nice today, and the rotating storms seem to be moving up from the South. So, maybe you got a chance of it not hitting you.

There. Go up there and prove me wrong! grin.gif