Spring Rope-Up

Squid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came home from Smith! Whata weekend! Camping at the grasslands, those memories all came back about last fall! We gotta do that again!!! Maybe we should just pick a weekend and do it and whoever comes to play, we'll make the most of it!!
i totsaly agree cool.gif smith feels like my home crag and I will be out there a ton until it gets too hot and still then even fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

No we skipped the free coffee, we had to rush to monkey face early in the morning to make sure we were the first ones on it in the cold morning - only to end up being the only climbers on that thing all day wazzup.gif

No we skipped the free coffee, we had to rush to monkey face early in the morning to make sure we were the first ones on it in the cold morning - only to end up being the only climbers on that thing all day wazzup.gif

We couldn't let down all our new fans! Plus John was on a mission that morning! He was packing the tent while I was still sleeping in it! moon.gif

We couldn't let down all our new fans! Plus John was on a mission that morning! He was packing the tent while I was still sleeping in it! moon.gif

shocked.gif that makes it so hard to get the tent in the stuff sack wink.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif