Eastside Pub Club TR

Greg_W

Had a fair turnout last night: juan, TimL, chris_w, Captain Caveman, Fred Beckey, and Greg W. No Seattle-ites, but we didn't really miss 'em. A good time was had by all, things got kind of crazy when Fred started signing women's underwear!!!

It was good to meet you guys, NW Brewhouse is a good site (for future reference) and has plenty of space if AlpineK and his Seattle crew ever show on the Eastside [Wink] . Caveman, did you make it home alright?

Greg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray: Are you there, man? You were in the men's room for like 45 minutes, then we couldn't find you.

Yes, a good time was had by all. I know my wife will be thrilled when I produce her favorite climbing bra (silk, Vistoria's Secret) with Fred's autograph on the left cup! Happy Mother's Day, babe! Fred is a great guy, and great to meet Chris and Greg and see Tim again.

Juan

Good stuff at the Eastside pub club. It was great to meet everyone and funny as hell to see Fred Beckey sign the bra John Juan brought from his wife. [big Grin]

Cavey - did you pass out in a gutter somewhere or pass out in the womens restroom thinking its the mens? [Confused]

[big Drink]

All you Eastsiders missed a suprise appearance by Britney Spears and her hottie entourage at the Duchesse last night. We closed down the tavern helping Britney shoot some spots for her new video. It was pretty wild and Kurt was getting jiggy with Britney until Allison showed up and straight pimp slapped Britney. I was like damn you got knocked the fucvk out!

I always miss Fred. [Frown][Frown]

I had to stay at the range till 2300, (thats 11:00 pm for you civies), and it sucked. Bygones.

Well, I'm in Utah for the weekend. I'll see you all next week, with great stories of hard Grantite climbs of whoa.