Phoenix from the Ashes...

Greg_W

Phew, it's good to be back. I'm sure many people thought that I had been banned, but in reality I've been out of town on a special diplomatic mission for the State Department.

A few months ago, some individuals unofficially associated with Secretary of State Powell and Former President George H.W. Bush approached me with an offer I couldn't refuse. I seems that during GWH Bush's tenure as the CIA Chief, there was a small flap over some "black helicopters" that spent a good deal of time cruising the deserts of Nevada and making forays into California. I didn't ask why they had approached me, although I was curious, but said I'd do it. I didn't really have a choice - they threatened to reveal some particularly sensitive information about me.

It seems that a small band of Bush's former cronies within the Trilateral Commission had taken to observing certain elements in the Berkeley peace movement back in the '60's and were tracking their association with known hardline Chinese Communists. The extent of this activity included the handing over of funds to one Al Gore by ChiComm operatives posting as Buddhist monks. Bush and Powell were convinced that this activity went very deep into China and into the U.S. I was asked to track several key individuals and report on their progress. No problem right? Well, fuck, they were dropping my tall, gangly white ass into short, dark-haired Mainland China. I assumed the identity of a former Russian military advisor and entered via the rugged mountain regions in the South. My goal was to travel unobtrusively Northwards to the border of Mongolia where I would meet a contact who would get me the information I was looking for. After 4 weeks of covert travel, I reached my objective: a small tavern run by an Australian ex-patriot by the name of Wally. Late one night, in a raging snowstorm, I finally shouldered my way through the door and into the tavern. Now, I expected to find a mid-forties, fat, sloppy drunk of a tavern owner named Wally, get my information, and get the fuck out of Dodge (weird name for a Mongolian city, but whatever). As I stepped through the door, my gaze fell on six feet of dark-haired, green-eyed, amply breasted Australian womanhood. Surely, this can't be the Wally I'm looking for. Well, boys, I'll be damned to hell if it wasn't. That accent and lilting laugh cut through the din of the bar like a sharp knife through horsecock. It was near closing time and the bar cleared out, except for Wally and I.

Oops, I've got to go...there are Chinese Secret Policemen outside the internet cafe I am writing from. I'll write more when I get to Siberia and safety (if there is such a thing in this line of work)...

For now, fighting for freedom, democracy, and America,

Greg_W

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic