Wanted: Idaho Rock

Sabertooth

I have been trying to get ahold of this book for about a year now. It is out of print and difficult to find. I am willing to pay $50 plus shipping for it. I have tryed buying it used through Amazon and Ebay, but with no luck. If you are willing to depart with your copy, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

they've got it in special collections over at the University of Idaho...and one you can check out if you're a student. Location:

UI Library Main Stacks

Call Number: GV199.42.I22S263 1987

Number of Items: 1

if you're nice, i bet you could convince someone to get the thing and copy it for ya... do you know how many pages it is (for copying costs)?

Saber,

I see you've upped the ante $10, eh?

As I said in my PM back to you a coupla days ago, I'd let you borrow mine, but I'd definitely want it back. You could copy it (insert copyright graemlin here) and return it, or I could arrange to have a copy of it find its way to you. smirk.gif

they've got it in special collections over at the University of Idaho...and one you can check out if you're a student. Location:

UI Library Main Stacks

Call Number: GV199.42.I22S263 1987

Number of Items: 1

if you're nice, i bet you could convince someone to get the thing and copy it for ya... do you know how many pages it is (for copying costs)?

Hmmm. I guess this would work as a last resort. Too bad I don't know anyone at the University.

Saber,

I see you've upped the ante $10, eh?

As I said in my PM back to you a coupla days ago, I'd let you borrow mine, but I'd definitely want it back. You could copy it (insert copyright graemlin here) and return it, or I could arrange to have a copy of it find its way to you. smirk.gif

Hmmm. I'd prefer the actual book. How much do you want, including shipping, if you send me a copy of it?