• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Colin

2004 AAJ WA Section Submissions

Gordy Skoog and I are once again working to make sure that the Washington section of the American Alpine Journal is as complete as possible this year. We are already aware of several new routes that were done in 2003, through this site and elsewhere, but my guess is that others have gone undetected.

Grade IV and harder routes are ideally recorded as first-person reports, and we will be compiling reports of Grade II-III routes into a general summary.

If you have something to submit, please send a description to either Gordy or I.

Thanks much,

Colin Haley

gordys@altrec.com

colinhaley@comcast.net

we will be compiling reports of Grade II-III routes into a general summary.

You're really going to submit Grade II? That's anything longer than 1 or two pitches, right?

I was the first one to report a bouldering FA in the CAJ the_finger.gif

Back on subject a little bird told me the AAJ is gonna be out much earlier this year, like mid-August. rockband.gif

The scope of the is such that its probably no longer possible to include routes at a lower grade, but there's tons of grade II and especially III stuff in the AAJ's of yore - all the way through the early to mid-90's or thereabouts. Hopefully there will be exceptions to this rule once in a while for routes that while not Grade IV, are noteworthy nonetheless.

Could someone who has the power to do so please delete this thread as a more current one now exists?