Eugene Pub Club

bellemontagne

Hey Eugene people. It's pub club time again. Since some pub clubbers haven't ever climbed at the columns, how about we combine a "lite" columns session with a beer swigging session at McMenamin's 19th street grill.

We could say meet on Wednesday the 24th, between 5:30 and 6 PM at the columns (the crowds thin way down after 6) and climb til 8ish then hit McMenamins 19th Street. Or, we could always forgo a columns session for a beer session (but hey, we all need to work on our crack technique).

Let me know what ya think.

[big Drink][chubit][big Drink][chubit][big Drink][chubit]

[ 04-19-2002, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: bellemontagne ]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Wednesday I'm already booked for soccer practice with the kidlets... Sorry I'm gonna miss it!

I propose sk and Country Jake settle their differences with a climb-off followed by a drink-off followed by a smoke-off. I'm just not sure which one carries more weight around here though - climbing or drinking or smoking?

We'll see what happens... [hell no]

Yeah, I'm sure some of us will be there at 9:30 (I probably will be). Anyway, for those of you that do not know, McMenamin's 19th street pub is on the corner of Agate and 19th street close to campus. The pub is in a small shopping center with a video rental place.

And of course, the columns are at Skinner Butte. And if you do not know where Skinner Butte is, it is the butte close to downtown and the REI.

See ya there.