Rediscovered Classic

Peter_Puget

Cleaning out my garage I rediscovered my turntable and thought why not give the girls a glimpse of the past, so I set it up and played some albums. My rediscovered classic(s) is "Live In the Air Age" by Be Bop Deluxe and "TheModernDance" by Pere Ubu.

The 70's rocked!

Whats yours?

Edited by Peter_Puget

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimi Hendrix "Birth Of Success"

A 1972 compilation of live club recordings out of Belgium when Jimi went to Europe in the mid-sixties. The Temptations' "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch", The Stones'"Satisfaction", Marvin Gaye's "Ain't That Peculiar" and Lee Dorsey's "Get Out of My Life Women" are some of the classics he covered.

Cleaning out my garage I rediscovered my turntable and thought why not give the girls a glimpse of the past, so I set it up and played some albums. My rediscovered classic(s) is "Live In the Air Age" by Be Bop Deluxe and "TheModernDance" by Pere Ubu.

The 70's rocked!

Whats yours?

SOOOO COOOLLLL I have old punk stuff from the 80's that you can't get on cd. I miss having a record player.

i used to have, maybe still do somewhere, an LP inherited from an older sibling of "the great society" - band grace slick formed with her two brothers before she joined jefferson airplane. the tube amp version of "somebody to love" is classic, and "white rabbit" had a long intro with a bizarre clarinet lead. other songs like "born to burned" and "the man in black" still randomly go through my head at times. the album was called "conspicuous only in it's absence" and might be worth looking for if you're into that genre.