just wanted to say

erik

that just because a person interpets what EVERYONE is apprently saying as spray does not mean that their comments are not valid. i say instead of shit canning all those post on the fat fuck dying in red rocks that it should be created into a spray post as well.

i think there is a bit too much modding going on as of late...certainly the mods are left to their own discretion on what is what...but i think to let the thread/idea/conversation to flow and allow a basic dialogue to continue that ideas should not be terminated, only moved.

tsk tsk tsk

i have seen a dead 23 yr old woman stabbed about 20 times left in the middle of a rural street in peirce countny when i was 15 and on the p.c.s. sar. it was greusome but i choose to view it and dealt with it. it is only a reminder to what low levels humans can go to.....so why is my coping mechanism considered wrong???

thumbs_down.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that just because a person interpets what EVERYONE is apprently saying as spray does not mean that their comments are not valid. i say instead of shit canning all those post on the fat fuck dying in red rocks that it should be created into a spray post as well.

i think there is a bit too much modding going on as of late...certainly the mods are left to their own discretion on what is what...but i think to let the thread/idea/conversation to flow and allow a basic dialogue to continue that ideas should not be terminated, only moved.

tsk tsk tsk

i have seen a dead 23 yr old woman stabbed about 20 times left in the middle of a rural street in peirce countny when i was 15 and on the p.c.s. sar. it was greusome but i choose to view it and dealt with it. it is only a reminder to what low levels humans can go to.....so why is my coping mechanism considered wrong???

thumbs_down.gif

who said you were wrong??? Did I miss something?

there's plenty of stuff that gets posted in other forums that drifts off topic and even turns into interesting spray. i'd agree that part of it could be moved to spray and relevant parts left in the appropriate forum.

sorry to hear about your experience at 15 frown.gif

...but i think to let the thread/idea/conversation to flow and allow a basic dialogue to continue that ideas should not be terminated, only moved.

thumbs_up.gif Erik

There was a post that was split a while ago. It seemed to work well, then it's easy to move an offending rolleyes.gif post.

It doesn't invalidate the persons comment or knock the thread so far off that you're wading.

MrE -

In fact it is not as easy as you suggest to "split" threads. It takes a lot of cut and pasting and you frequently have to mess around with UBB code to clean it up after you are done. With that and erratic connection that I am experiencing lately, which seems only to be corrected by logging off and back on again, it might have taken Alex quite a bit of time to do as you suggest. Should he have? Maybe – but just what was so important about an argument over whether catbird was qualified to talk about clinical depression?