ya sure ya betcha

allthumbs

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a lot of pain. thats why i had a stack a painkiller bottles bout this high:

capt.nyet10201051844.limbaugh_painkillers_nyet102.jpg

Limbaugh: "I have to live with painkillers because I'm suffering psychosomatic symptoms caused by my conservative talk radio. There's an internal contradiction between what I voice and the beliefs in my heart that I know to be true. This internal contradiction manifests as physical symptoms that I treat consequently with painkillers. I was told this by my doctors but I still think it's a left wing conspiracy."

Interesting; it's a proven fact that anger and meanness can make a person(if you can indeed call Rush a person)ill; maybe all the pain he's caused others has come back to visit him;scapegoating the poor,minorities,women;all that bile has to go somewhere--what goes around comes around.Couldn't happen to a nicer guy,eh?

Interesting; it's a proven fact that anger and meanness can make a person(if you can indeed call Rush a person)ill; maybe all the pain he's caused others has come back to visit him;scapegoating the poor,minorities,women;all that bile has to go somewhere--what goes around comes around.Couldn't happen to a nicer guy,eh?

I'm liking the way you think! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

The buddhists believe that when we hurt others we hurt ourselves. In other words, "bad karma". Supposedly the chickens come home to roost in the next life, but there is ample evidence that it affects this life too.

Karma is ultimately unsatisfying for the virtuous, because you seldom get to witness the miscreant's comeuppance.