Lillooet Beer

Dru

Liquor store closes at 6 PM. Stock up before then cause off-license sales are pricey.

Mugs and Jugs had the cook quit and have no kitchen. No more Mugs Burger cheeburga_ron.gifcry.gif

The Reynolds Hotel has cool people (300lb drunk natives with bone crushing handshakes) but the kitchen closes at 8 PM and there is only one beer on tap. Molson Canadian or bottleds are your choices. The burgers are good but the fries are only OK. Layton got the horsecock dinner and it was so big he couldnt finish it. HCL.gifblush.gif

Haven't been to the Vic recently can anyone who has offer detailsd on beer and food?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Greek restaurant has good food but I agree its a bit spendy.

Steve Harng is of the proper ethnicity to rate the Chinese restaurant on a continuuum of good to bad, and he rated it OK. He didn't eat any of the deep fried grease fritters from the buffet though.

If you are a vegetarian you might find it tough though.

Despiter eating bacon, eggs, sausage, burgers etc constantly for 5 days I lost about 5 lbs on this latest trip. Must be skipping lunch and bitter cold doing their thing. cantfocus.gif

Basically what Dru is trying to say is that your chance of getting any good beer in Lilloette are zero to none so buy your beer in the US because as everyone knows canadian beer sucks balls.

I protest.

Clearly you have not tried Ye Extra Olde Stocke, gets ye drunke quicke.

bigdrink.gif

extra_old_stock.jpg