Weekend

faust

Going camping in Leavenworth with some buddies, hopefully do some climbing saturday morning in Icicle Creek or Peshastin. maybe I'll see somebody there . . . I'll be wearing a 'High on Weed, California' t-shirt

:-) take it easy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Liquor for the Homeless

hc.gif

Todays thirsty generation of well to do street beggars need more than the Ripple and Boone's Farm of old. I belive the answer does lie in a cheaper alternative, maybe a combination of paper mache paste and elmers wood glue topped off with a little italian dressing for the kick. I belive this could be produced by the homeless, for the homeless, at a relatively modest price. This could also be useful in other facets of the street dwelling life. Instead of the normal spuge that rises out of their bellies, they will be able to use this new compound to attach their brand of card board condos to one another. With a little percerverance, the homeless could fabricate their own general housing, long live the new Donald Trumps of the street sceene.

Hey trask, I'm homeless (really) and I ain't drinkin no Ripple or Boones. You just showed everyone that you don't know what the housing-challenged consume. Try Colt 45 22's, MadDog 20/20, The $1.85 tax included half-pints of "Blended American Whiskey", and the older cats still even drink Thunderbird and Nighttrain.

Ripple was for homies in Watts, or on Sanford and Son, Boones is for teenage girls...and Kid Rock.

I'm startin up a charity that supplies the homeless in the PNW with wine and beer.

Many of today's homeless in the PNW don't really need money. They just need a cold six pack of Budweiser nips or a liter of Mad Dog 20/20 to "take the edge" off. Many of today's charitable organization's just aren't getting to the roots of these people's needs. They collect food, money, and clothing for the homeless. Guess what!? All that stuff is readily available to the scrutinizing eyes of today's street dwellers. What IS hard to come by is cheap liquor. Liqour store owners hate taking five dollars in change from a homeless dude, and aren't very helpful to the homeless in finding a good deal on a fine vintage cabernet or chateau de cheateau.

My charity will collect your unwanted bottles of ripple wine.. your unused six packs of Budweiser nips... your boxes of unused California refrigerator wine... and give them to the people who need it most: PNW's homeless thirsty population. Don't worry about clothes and cans of food, they will get that with ease, send the booze!!!

[ 04-05-2002: Message edited by: trask ]